I do!got a lumo tape if you want some
got a lumo tape if you want some
muhammad wrote:got a lumo tape if you want some
Hi Muhammad,
Where in Durbs do you get the tape from? I'm looking for some to "spice-up" my old spoons - I can't even get them to shine anymore and thought the lumo tape should do the trick.
Thanks, JuanP
HAHAHA!!!!!!!howzit Roland , theres a thread somewhere , tauruck , will be able to give you more light on this matter !

JUANP wrote:muhammad wrote:got a lumo tape if you want some
Hi Muhammad,
Where in Durbs do you get the tape from? I'm looking for some to "spice-up" my old spoons - I can't even get them to shine anymore and thought the lumo tape should do the trick.
Thanks, JuanP
I can get the spraypaint but I can't buy it in small quantities. If enough guys want the stuff we can buy a kilo and split the cost.
I've done huge research on the subject and there is only one company that sells the right stuff.
Their stuff works for 8 years not 2 months.
It's expensive though.