Looking for a 20 to 30m piece of 80lb< Braid

DWB

Sealiner
Hi Guys, anyone has a short piece left on a spool somewhere that i can buy over?

Can be any braid as long as its anything longer than 10m and atleast 80lb or more.

Want to use it on my barbel calling rod.

Many Thanks.

Deon
 

Warwick

New member
Hi Deon

I just got a spool of 100lbs daiwa boat braid, not sure how much I will get on the 20000 Stella spool, will let you know. I will try convince the Mrs to help me spool it tonight.

Cheers

W
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
Warwick wrote:
I will try convince the Mrs to help me spool it tonight.

Warwick.... just don't warn her first, cause if she knows how hellish its gonna be, she\ll refuse!

My betty just laughs at me now when I ask her to help spool braid... after 5 Stellas, 3 Ocea Jiggers and a Ryoga Bay Jigger, she's just about had enough!!! :)
 

Warwick

New member
Neps - she just laughed when she saw the spool, I didn't even need to ask.

Deon, I have also scratched out some 80lb Rapala braid if you are in a rush, can't see me getting the stella spooled till next week.

Cheers
W
 

Warwick

New member
Hi Deon

You can have it, no idea how much is there or the diameter though.

I can send it to my JHB branch if that helps? Could ship on Friday will be there Monday.

Let me know what works

Cheers

W
 

nicos

Senior Member
I got some 80 lb Saltiga 8 ply here too left on a reel that needs respooling, probably 20 or 30 meters or even more. Yours for free but we will need to figure out how to get it to PR.
 

Reefman

Sealiner
Deon... when are you next in JHB? I've got whatever you want... including some nice 80lb Jigman Ultra - if you want... different colour every 10m - you can have as much as you want/need.
 

DWB

Sealiner
Many thanks for all the kind offers guys!!!! Seems like Warwick has helped me out already. But if i dont come right i'll dial your numbers!
 
Top