JJ Pienaar wrote:
I think some of the PE boys like Marshie and Munga might take exception to you implying we haven't caught on mate.... ;-)
Add the Alock's and Swannels into that mix, and you'll find that we certainly do have some highly advanced, and specialised light tackle afficianados here in SA....
They just don't spend as much time on Sealine I think....
Why arnt we South Africans like that about light tackle?
I look at some of them, they have it down to a fine art, why havent we caught on?
I think some of the PE boys like Marshie and Munga might take exception to you implying we haven't caught on mate.... ;-)
Add the Alock's and Swannels into that mix, and you'll find that we certainly do have some highly advanced, and specialised light tackle afficianados here in SA....
They just don't spend as much time on Sealine I think....