JJ Pienaar
Sealiner
Every Saterday and Sunday i watch ESPN and watch how the yanks have a blast catching fish on light tackle weather it's bone fish or red fish the yanks are light tackle experts and with art lure nog all....
Why arnt we South Africans like that about light tackle?
I mean it's not like we havent got the fish to target we have a wide range of target species garick, kob, shad, kingy's, grunter, springer, pompano and the list just go's on, we are just far more comfortable standing with a big ass rod the whole day with beer in hand talking crap while we wait for fish to come to us...
I look at some of them, they have it down to a fine art, why havent we caught on?
Think about it..
Cheer'z JJ
Why arnt we South Africans like that about light tackle?
I mean it's not like we havent got the fish to target we have a wide range of target species garick, kob, shad, kingy's, grunter, springer, pompano and the list just go's on, we are just far more comfortable standing with a big ass rod the whole day with beer in hand talking crap while we wait for fish to come to us...
I look at some of them, they have it down to a fine art, why havent we caught on?
Think about it..
Cheer'z JJ
