Lead head leeries

NateBroedeletPE

New member
Caught these leeries at maitlands on olive lead heads made by alcocks.
They were caught with a 9ft passion stick with a shimano stradic 5000 filled with 20lb braid. Was awesome fun. The smallest was 6kg, one of 7kg and the biggest of 8kg.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00472 [1600x1200].JPG
    DSC00472 [1600x1200].JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 607

roland

Sealiner
awesome stuff man. now you need to give more info. lenght of your cast? retrieve speed with the leadhead and what size did u use?
 

NateBroedeletPE

New member
1.5 ounce lead head. I would say about 70m or so. I use a medium retrieve, reel and bump at the same time. But i got some hook ups on a fast retrieve aswell.
 

The Moose

Senior Member
Great stuff there, saw your post on FEC as well. Congrats!
I'm still yet to have any luck on Lead heads or spoons.
 
Top