Van The Fisher Man
New member
Because nobody really wants to do the trouble to stop them
I don't have Okuma... But everything else :lol:1So I may advertise that I "grey"import all popular tackle
I may just not say that it's Shimano or Daiwa or Penn ...
I may even show a pic, as long as I don't say the name ...
I agree 100% Loams - and have to revert to my previous comment from earlier in this post - Van the Fisherman please answer! - "Four years ago I bought a new TLD 15 for R800, why hasen't it gone up to R2000? In fact I can probably get one for R900 and I can tell you that they sell a whole lot more ondas than TLD's."!!!!! (ondas have gone from about R40 to nearly R110 in the past 4 years)..... But us, the fishermen, we are getting screwed by somebody! And we are not screwing ourselves.... Well, then again, maybe we are by not ordering these products online until your industry decides to pull yourselves together.