Jacuzzi problems

shagnrelease

Sealiner
I have been having a nightmare with my jacuzzi for the last 2 months first it was leaking below the paving and now the pumps have packed in!!

so this afternoon while having a beer I wandered around to have a look and see if the guys had been to remove the pump when low and behold This is in it!!! I must say I have seen some pretty "bad" things in this Jacuzzi but this takes the cake!!
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0002.JPG
    IMGP0002.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 362

shagnrelease

Sealiner
Clearly one of my mates are taking the mickey here due to me mentioning that I would like to give "papgooi" a go!! Must admit though I really dont know who has done it, but I have just recovered from the shock and a serious dose of the giggles!!

I am thinking of keeping it in there, saves me from cleaning the thing out and having the pumps replaced!!!!;)

Nice one boys!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0003.JPG
    IMGP0003.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 354

SAfish

Sealiner
Haha, great one. Now just feed it baked beans to get the bubbles going.

It reminds me of a story when I was doing service in the army. We were having a big inspection the in morning and the night before we all had spend hours polishing the floor and preparing for the inspection. Beds were made and even the "hairs" of the blankets were dampen and brushed to perfection. We all slept in our sleeping bags next to our beds. It was hot and all of us slept in our jocks. There was this guy who would always split on us and get us into trouble. We were just waiting for the right time to get back at him. The guards on duty got bored and on the sideline set a "night line" in the local pond. One of them managed to catch a barbel. The said guards sneaked into the bungalow and slipped the barbel into this guy's sleeping bag and held on for dear life. We were all woken by a demonic scream. This poor guy woke up with this wet and cold wriggling fish in his sleeping bag. Shame he got transferred soon afterwards. Guy, if you are reading this: I sincerely apologise and I hope you managed to overcome your tendency to wet your bed.
 

shagnrelease

Sealiner
Just as an update, a mate of mine confessed!! so I know who the culprit was, I ended up taking the fish back to the same pond it came out of yesterday afternoon, and caught a couple of his pals on the fly while I was there, so Mr whiskers made it back safely after his little holiday.
 
Top