I've only recently started exploring angling with

I think those guys are smoking some serious gunston green..i have bought alot of buck tails and they range from R20-R60 at the most ...maybe they have gold plated hooks or something like that..
 

Sonofafish

New member
No problem, camstaude. Just for fun, I sent them an email enquiring about those prices, as they only give out their phone number to customers who've already ordered items.

They replied and said apparently they had some huge issue with their site and a whole lot of prices were incorrect. (didn't even thank me for pointing out the error)The new price will reflect in the next 24 hours. Lets see by how much it drops.

neilg, Wantitall.co.za
 

camstaude

Senior Member
Hi sonofafish, thats really poor service and good on you for calling them and sorting it out!

in regard to your first post of this thread, i have heard that the bucktails are supposed to work really well. I am going to give them a try when i am in Plett in december.

hopefully they work.

regards
 

Sonofafish

New member
Apparently they are one of the most versatile lures and many guys swear by them, so itching to give them a try sometime, if only the weather over here would turn a bit! Would love to hear about all the fish you caught on them come January! Let us know...
 

neilg

Sealiner
SUNSHINE wrote:
@neil.

Where can I get some in PE?

Do your friends at Comm. Marine stock them?

Ofcourse they will have some, since I bought some from them about a month ago. Also look out for the curly tails you can buy and put on them, changes a great lure to an amazing lure !!

Tails available in white on yellow I think
 

rookster

New member
Wantitall.co.za rip people off. A friend of mine bought a sought after radio control model airplane for R1500.00.

I bumped into the same plane advertised on wantitall.co.za for R7600.00!!!! :shock::shock:
 

neilg

Sealiner
rookster wrote:
Wantitall.co.za rip people off. A friend of mine bought a sought after radio control model airplane for R1500.00.

I bumped into the same plane advertised on wantitall.co.za for R7600.00!!!! :shock::shock:
You can't put a price on good service ... ::S
 

GENO77

New member
Bucktail jig-- GREAT LURE. It is reasonably priced, versatile and most fish love them.

Here is a few pics of jigs after the natalsnoek got hold of them. 53 snoek in two hours, most of them on bucktail jigs
 

Attachments

  • 26022009(013).jpg
    26022009(013).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 79
Top