It's been fun.

Kenty

Sealiner
Flatstick wrote:
DD wrote:
Thats a proper grunter! Well done to your buddy. I know there isnt a brick wall in the background, but what was the length?
No clue on the length bud. But one thing is for sure, the fillet cut in half fills a big pan, so that would mean it's big enough.

@Mark you it's only a pleasure bud.

@DV would have taken a pic of my cobbie but got him in the dark. No point in taking a pic if it's going to look kaka. Hell did not even take a pic of my grunter due to fears of hearing it aint 3kg's.
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Too true!!!...
 

boepens

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
Flatstick wrote:
DD wrote:
Thats a proper grunter! Well done to your buddy. I know there isnt a brick wall in the background, but what was the length?
No clue on the length bud. But one thing is for sure, the fillet cut in half fills a big pan, so that would mean it's big enough.

@Mark you it's only a pleasure bud.

@DV would have taken a pic of my cobbie but got him in the dark. No point in taking a pic if it's going to look kaka. Hell did not even take a pic of my grunter due to fears of hearing it aint 3kg's.
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Too true!!!...

I heard roumors it was only about a kg or so. Lol
:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish

Hehehe:fbash:fbash:fbash:fbash::S::S
 

Kenty

Sealiner
boepens wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
Flatstick wrote:
DD wrote:
Thats a proper grunter! Well done to your buddy. I know there isnt a brick wall in the background, but what was the length?
No clue on the length bud. But one thing is for sure, the fillet cut in half fills a big pan, so that would mean it's big enough.

@Mark you it's only a pleasure bud.

@DV would have taken a pic of my cobbie but got him in the dark. No point in taking a pic if it's going to look kaka. Hell did not even take a pic of my grunter due to fears of hearing it aint 3kg's.
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Too true!!!...

I heard roumors it was only about a kg or so. Lol
:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish

Hehehe:fbash:fbash:fbash:fbash::S::S
..:SSS..Hey..Boep I see you in with the sharks again..Well done!!..that raggie looks like your kicked him in the....shame man!!..LOL...And whats with the "fancy" shirt??..looking "too" pro now..LOl...:SSS:SSS
 

boepens

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
boepens wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
Flatstick wrote:
DD wrote:
Thats a proper grunter! Well done to your buddy. I know there isnt a brick wall in the background, but what was the length?
No clue on the length bud. But one thing is for sure, the fillet cut in half fills a big pan, so that would mean it's big enough.

@Mark you it's only a pleasure bud.

@DV would have taken a pic of my cobbie but got him in the dark. No point in taking a pic if it's going to look kaka. Hell did not even take a pic of my grunter due to fears of hearing it aint 3kg's.
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Too true!!!...

I heard roumors it was only about a kg or so. Lol
:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish

Hehehe:fbash:fbash:fbash:fbash::S::S
..:SSS..Hey..Boep I see you in with the sharks again..Well done!!..that raggie looks like your kicked him in the....shame man!!..LOL...And whats with the "fancy" shirt??..looking "too" pro now..LOl...:SSS:SSS

Lol :fbash nevermind kicked I nearly hooked him there.
Apparently the fish bite better if u wear a smart shirt. (I got the only bites) hahaha:wfish:fbash:fbash
 

Kenty

Sealiner
boepens wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
boepens wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
Flatstick wrote:
DD wrote:
Thats a proper grunter! Well done to your buddy. I know there isnt a brick wall in the background, but what was the length?
No clue on the length bud. But one thing is for sure, the fillet cut in half fills a big pan, so that would mean it's big enough.

@Mark you it's only a pleasure bud.

@DV would have taken a pic of my cobbie but got him in the dark. No point in taking a pic if it's going to look kaka. Hell did not even take a pic of my grunter due to fears of hearing it aint 3kg's.
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Too true!!!...

I heard roumors it was only about a kg or so. Lol
:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish

Hehehe:fbash:fbash:fbash:fbash::S::S
..:SSS..Hey..Boep I see you in with the sharks again..Well done!!..that raggie looks like your kicked him in the....shame man!!..LOL...And whats with the "fancy" shirt??..looking "too" pro now..LOl...:SSS:SSS

Lol :fbash nevermind kicked I nearly hooked him there.
Apparently the fish bite better if u wear a smart shirt. (I got the only bites) hahaha:wfish:fbash:fbash
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:..LOL..At the rate I am going..might need that "shirt"....AND I think Dave NEEDS ONE!!!...LOL...Sun am ..gooied lepel from Cefane through to GGariff and not even a bump...oh..I lie...a 20cm or so shad!!...:SSS:SSS:SSS
 

Bevid

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
boepens wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
boepens wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
Flatstick wrote:
DD wrote:
Thats a proper grunter! Well done to your buddy. I know there isnt a brick wall in the background, but what was the length?
No clue on the length bud. But one thing is for sure, the fillet cut in half fills a big pan, so that would mean it's big enough.

@Mark you it's only a pleasure bud.

@DV would have taken a pic of my cobbie but got him in the dark. No point in taking a pic if it's going to look kaka. Hell did not even take a pic of my grunter due to fears of hearing it aint 3kg's.
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Too true!!!...

I heard roumors it was only about a kg or so. Lol
:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish:wfish

Hehehe:fbash:fbash:fbash:fbash::S::S
..:SSS..Hey..Boep I see you in with the sharks again..Well done!!..that raggie looks like your kicked him in the....shame man!!..LOL...And whats with the "fancy" shirt??..looking "too" pro now..LOl...:SSS:SSS

Lol :fbash nevermind kicked I nearly hooked him there.
Apparently the fish bite better if u wear a smart shirt. (I got the only bites) hahaha:wfish:fbash:fbash
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:..LOL..At the rate I am going..might need that "shirt"....AND I think Dave NEEDS ONE!!!...LOL...Sun am ..gooied lepel from Cefane through to GGariff and not even a bump...oh..I lie...a 20cm or so shad!!...:SSS:SSS:SSS
Dave needs 3 of those shirts if they are lucky. Then again that might not help either.:fbash
 
Top