All out Angeling in Centurion at R630 a pop .
S superb New member Oct 25, 2012 #22 Congratts ... I took the 12' ones .... got them for R450 each. They are lekker tools.
A AYOBA! Sealiner Oct 25, 2012 #23 heheheh that is why I asked, saw the parking behind you and it looked familiar...
T tigermad New member Oct 30, 2012 #25 Bought myself 2 x 12' velocity. Man was I impressed with the distance I got. Bought them at Keets Angling in Boksburg at R450 each. I think these rods are under priced for what you get. Nice buy. Let us know what you think of them.
Bought myself 2 x 12' velocity. Man was I impressed with the distance I got. Bought them at Keets Angling in Boksburg at R450 each. I think these rods are under priced for what you get. Nice buy. Let us know what you think of them.