Hi Guys
I find myself facing a tremendous challenge.
You see there is a second hand Overfinch Range Rover for sale in CT for R 1400 000 and the a*shole who owns it wants more than I have ( ie : R1 400 000 ).For some reason he wont trade in my Defender ( the jerk )
So , I need to raise R1 400 000 by the weekend , in return for your generous contributions I will send you a post card with a picture ( only applicable if we reach target , if we dont , screw off )
Please PM me for 4 banking details.
PS: I have a deal with Kumz,Ryan and Homie ( 10% of takings ) and all who dont contribute shall be banned
I find myself facing a tremendous challenge.
You see there is a second hand Overfinch Range Rover for sale in CT for R 1400 000 and the a*shole who owns it wants more than I have ( ie : R1 400 000 ).For some reason he wont trade in my Defender ( the jerk )
So , I need to raise R1 400 000 by the weekend , in return for your generous contributions I will send you a post card with a picture ( only applicable if we reach target , if we dont , screw off )
Please PM me for 4 banking details.
PS: I have a deal with Kumz,Ryan and Homie ( 10% of takings ) and all who dont contribute shall be banned

start the banning on monday and see how quickly the money piles up :temp:
