I need YOUR financial help

shagnrelease

Sealiner
I will only assist with finance if you make sure it has built in DVD, your going to need all the entertainment you can get waiting for the tow trucks....::jest
 

Mouse

Senior Member
Ok ... here`s the start, I`m sure all the other chaps will club in,sorry it`s all I could carry at 1 outing, just keep in mind ,I was first so I get the first ride....
 

Attachments

  • Zim.jpg
    Zim.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 78

thika

Sealiner
Is over finch something that is higher than a bird?

That car is DISGUSTING!

As we speak I have two Discoveries outside.... the '95 Tdi I drove 'till the coil springs jumped out!  

The 2001 I drove till the air suspension went flat!...V8 = 16,0 l/100km

Can't sell  'cause    - don't have money for anything, let alone cars!

                               - have big boat to tow,  3 tons with the trailer

 

The best vehicles I have ever owned cannot tow the boat!

Dilemma   :(

 

Here is the BESTEST vehicle I have ever owned!
 

Attachments

  • Various Boat Pics 005.jpg
    Various Boat Pics 005.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 78

Trophy

Sealiner
HOOKED...

If you buy that Range Rover then down the line you are going to have two Rand Rovers that nobody will want to trade-in against a decent Ford!

Regarding Rand Rovers (aka Land Rover), do lke I did! Once bitten twice shy!
 

shagnrelease

Sealiner
thika wrote:
Is over finch something that is higher than a bird?

That car is DISGUSTING!

As we speak I have two Discoveries outside.... the '95 Tdi I drove 'till the coil springs jumped out!  

The 2001 I drove till the air suspension went flat!...V8 = 16,0 l/100km

Can't sell  'cause    - don't have money for anything, let alone cars!

                               - have big boat to tow,  3 tons with the trailer

 

The best vehicles I have ever owned cannot tow the boat!

Dilemma   :(

 

Here is the BESTEST vehicle I have ever owned!
now your talking!! this is an awesome vehicle, I still use mine on the beach, nothing can touch it, will even tow my rig at 80k's....Legend!!!
 

Hooked

Senior Member
Sheeesh , you Toy Auto boy's are ruining my thread , post those pics where they belong RE: the Rust Buckets for sale section

Hundreds of peeps reading this and not one donation , nice , very nice
 

thika

Sealiner
ShagnR,

Check the wipers mounted at the top!

Check the rubbers and hold-downs on the bonnet to fasten the windscreen if you need extra fresh air!

3,9L straight six petrol + boat with cover + headwind = 2,7 kms/l  :)

That vehicle pulled my boat 1000kms north of Maputo through nonstop potholes and Frelimo soldiers and back!

And Hooked,

You can wash the inside with a hosepipe!   :)
 

Hooked

Senior Member
thika wrote:
ShagnR,

Check the wipers mounted at the top!

Check the rubbers and hold-downs on the bonnet to fasten the windscreen if you need extra fresh air!

3,9L straight six petrol + boat with cover + headwind = 2,7 kms/l  :)

That vehicle pulled my boat 1000kms north of Maputo through nonstop potholes and Frelimo soldiers and back!

And Hooked,

You can wash the inside with a hosepipe!   :)
You mean its got so much rust that its practically self draining :)
 

Sylvester

Banned
Luca, I've got 5c and a piece of lint the maid found in the washing machine filter! That should get you a good downpayment on that car (or whatever they call landies these days!)....
 

Hooked

Senior Member
Sylvester wrote:
Luca, I've got 5c and a piece of lint the maid found in the washing machine filter! That should get you a good downpayment on that car (or whatever they call landies these days!)....
Your so tight I am suprised you can move your fingers to type , 5c !!!!  is that the best you can do :fbash
 

Mouse

Senior Member
eish, bit of a snob hey to turn your nose up at my donation,just so you know i could of bought a quater of a slice of lastweeks bread :)
 
Top