Hiya Guys, Havoc and I went down for a very quick

DD

Senior Member
Superb stuff Havoc. A trophy fish with beatiful photo's to match.

Where was that caught? (i'm expecting silence....)
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
DD wrote:
Superb stuff Havoc. A trophy fish with beatiful photo's to match.

Where was that caught? (i'm expecting silence....)

*chuckle *  :fbash

 

Now THat is a fine Way to Start a weekend . you Must Obviously be Ecstatic . Brilliant , Man . I can vouch for the pull - yoh . Such a Hard Fighter , and I'm hoping silently you Released it , but i figure it to be useless even if you tagged it , which is what i would LOVE to do - to track it's growth man .I'm told they grow terribly slowly .

 Sadly , the next Oke who Lands it Might not be As enthusiastic as us about growth stats , Rather how he's going to fit it into his curry fish ..!

Very Very well done. I Knocked down two species this Weekend , only The slab havoc Cracker , Now still eludes Me ......

 
 

DD

Senior Member
lol....the 1st pic looks like Cape Receife. Yet, the 2nd pic looks like a very popular resort further down the Marine Drive. Mmmmhh, am I getting warmer?

Although, the 1st pic could easily be that resort on the furthest rocky point, hence no other structure in sight.
 

Havoc

Sealiner
DD wrote:
Superb stuff Havoc. A trophy fish with beatiful photo's to match.

Where was that caught? (i'm expecting silence....)

 

Fish was caught from the rocks in PE ! ::craz:rasta

HAHA
 

Swannie

New member
Ha, ha, when I see yokes like that coming out of my home town I get seriosly homesick, even just to catch the live bait.:fbash
 

roland

Sealiner
great catch havoc


lol, when i saw the heading and havocs name underneath , i just saw an energizer bunny running up n down on the rocks haha
 

Katonkel Tom

Sealiner
Havoc, everyone in pe heard the shouts comming from the bloegat parking lot!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!Nice fish dude, pitty i piped you on the weight!! 

P.S. Who's still Cracker King???????come now dont be shy!!!

P.S.S. Trophy that chirp was just for you!!!:fbash

Hey Havoc atleast you ahead of the german!!!lol
 
Top