Hiya Guys, Havoc and I went down for a very quick

Trophy

Sealiner
Hiya Guys,

Havoc and I went down for a very quick whirl today...only just making the tide.

I managed to get one cast in while Havoc was still collecting bait. After setting up and getting very nice bait presentation onto the hook he mad a sweet cast into the honey pot!

Fifteen minutes later I asked him to hold my fishing rod as I moved the bags from the pushing tide. As I bent down I heard him say, "Take Here! Take Here!" I looked up and grabbed my rod just in time to see his rod being taken down in three hard pulls!

He struck...vas! 
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8496 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF8496 (Medium).JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 988

Trophy

Sealiner
A short strong fight and this beaut of a Cracker was on the rocks!

82cm 12.7kg BIG White Musselcracker!

 
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8499 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF8499 (Medium).JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 982

Abaddon

Sealiner
Now I know why you guys been so quiet.. BEEN FISHING..

Congrats buddy that is an awesome fish indeed !! ::respekt:

Dunno who got a bigger smile, you or the cracker.. ;)
 
::S YOH YOH YOH CHECK HIM OUT ::S]

Well DONE SIR!!!

Looks like recife?

Hey "The Fisherman" I see it's your first post. Word of advice: The word "released" is a very sensitive one on here...

In other words it's better not to ask...
 

Katonkel Tom

Sealiner
Well done Havoc, I think my mom blessed you with that fish!! Straight from the church to the water and LOOK AT THE BEAUTY!!! Well done son!!!Tomorrow its Bretts and my turn, and you dont what to know what my mom promised us!!::S
 

Havoc

Sealiner
Katonkel Tom wrote:
Well done Havoc, I think my mom blessed you with that fish!! Straight from the church to the water and LOOK AT THE BEAUTY!!! Well done son!!!Tomorrow its Bretts and my turn, and you dont what to know what my mom promised us!!::S

 

Thanx bud ! I hope you guys get some huge Cracker tomorrow !
 

neilg

Sealiner
Congrats, very nice one Karel,
Good camera skills Brett

I'm going to look for one on Sunday, taking another Brett (hubby of a friend) with me, wonder if I still know how to tie knots !

Sms me where, tide and bait pls
 
Top