Hi Guys
There has been a lot of talk amongst the guys about the high sucess rate of the purple Onde Onde! I know from personal experience the white onde onde works like a charm but have never tried the purple one. Does it work well R&S or from the boat?? I have also made a few calls to find out the price on a purple Onde Onde, the guys are selling them for R210!!!!!!!!!! Is this the goiing price or they ripping the arse out of it? I bought a couple on Onde Onde's mid last year and they were R90!!
There has been a lot of talk amongst the guys about the high sucess rate of the purple Onde Onde! I know from personal experience the white onde onde works like a charm but have never tried the purple one. Does it work well R&S or from the boat?? I have also made a few calls to find out the price on a purple Onde Onde, the guys are selling them for R210!!!!!!!!!! Is this the goiing price or they ripping the arse out of it? I bought a couple on Onde Onde's mid last year and they were R90!!

