Have anyone heard about this place? Appently it

Sukkel maar

Senior Member
I'm not to sure how you join a club , but I'm sure if you call Zorro he'll be able to help you.

Thanks for the map. Very helpfull!
 

Wernerh

Senior Member
@Mieliebomb. What are the facilities like at Tago's? Do they have ablution blocks? Do you take the Moedersdal turn off to get to Tago's?

CHeers
 

MielieBomb

New member
I normally carry on with Fredefort Road, there are sign boards on your way there. But that is the correct turn

Vaaldam
Wilgedraai (016) 351 1835 082 493 9296
Boshkop (016)372-1427
Rus 'n Bietjie 082 677 9752
Gloy Fishing (017) 779 8152 083 525 0510
Kylie Bay (016) 371 2154 082 699 0349
Aqua Via (058 )821-0131 082 816 8491
Steyns Fishing (017) 779-8203
082 654 0035 (Schalk)

082 750 9911 (Tessa)

Van Niekerks Rus 083 771 9694
Allea 082 260 2440
Tago (016) 931 3448 083 460 6270
Oranjeville 082 864 6128
 

MielieBomb

New member
I was there last year and i must say it is the leanest fishing spot i have seen, yes there is ablution blocks.

And family would love it there.
 

Sukkel maar

Senior Member
HAHAHA!! I'm still fine. No kids yet. Luckily my wife enjoys fishing with me. So if push comes to shove she'll just rough it out , but not more than 2 days.
 

Wernerh

Senior Member
Same here. Two days at most before we had the last child. Now, there must be at least running water from a tap and a toilet with no view of the wild.
 

TJC777

New member
So you guys recon the fishing is good?

Tell me do you need to fish deep , distance?

What is the size of the carp , any tips for bait?
 

Sukkel maar

Senior Member
I haven't tried Tago out yet , but what I here all is good there.

@ Wernerh: Yeah I'm sure with a baby roughing it out is not the way to go. Luckily I heard there is warm showers and all....
 

Wernerh

Senior Member
I will definitely be visiting Tago soon. Just need to get past the upcoming birthday's. Somewhere in June I will go.
I have the OBS packed, gas bottles are full and the heater is packed.
 

Sukkel maar

Senior Member
LOL!! Feels like the winter is hitting us hard now , so OBS will be like air for us next to the water.

I also want to try and make my visit in June. Hopefully everything works out. When in June are you planning on going? I'm thinking of middle June or end. (Pay day).
 

Roliocat

New member
Hi,

Anybody perhaps have the GPS coordinates for Tago?  I am going there in a fortnight and will be travelling in the dark all the way - from the Denysville side.
Thanks
 

Roliocat

New member
Thanks, it's not there but the what is there is of good use - can u (or anybody for that matter) help with directions to Tago, from Denysville, please?
 

gertb

New member
Hi,

You take the R716 to Oranjeville and after about 5km you will see a very small board on your right hand side that say Tago. Turn right and follow the boards. The dirt road is approximately 30km. Hope this will help. We had a club comp there on the 03/10/2009 and the road was not too bad.

Gert
 
Top