GT Boilies, do they work?

JohannM

Senior Member
45lbs - DNA

Dedicated to an old friend, you know who you are!
 

Attachments

  • Leon_45lbs_DNA.jpg
    Leon_45lbs_DNA.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 506

logicarp

New member
No was just asking because there is only this one thread by a bait company here, and it sells GT Baits with photos branded and bait requests being placed here? So I thought its because you guys are a sponsor? Or is the forum open to anyone to promote and sell their bait here?
 

JohannM

Senior Member
I have lost count off all the 30's coming out of the lake.

Wynand - 14.5kg Caught on DNA + Scopex pop-up.
 

Attachments

  • 14.5kg_DNA_Wynand_Fourie.jpg
    14.5kg_DNA_Wynand_Fourie.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 378

JohannM

Senior Member
No worries!

Karen's mirror was caught on a Zig Rig popped about 75cm high, about 20cm below the water surface. Very cool result.
 

Richard123

New member
Stunning Mirror Karen.

Johan you obviously fishing the margins of the dam if you fishing in less than 1 meter of water. I have looked at fishing zig rigs but every time I opt out and stick with what I know works. Suppose its habit for some of us.

None the less stunning fish that
 

JohannM

Senior Member
We were fishing a dam which is only about a meter deep in most areas.

We have never landed a fish on a zig but the fish were spawning in front of our swim and nothing else was producing any fish so Karen gave it a go.

Bigles, soon, soon
 
Top