Hi all. First post...
I am going down to the Gourits river mouth next month for a week or so and would like any tips / advice from anyone that fishes in that area.
I would really like to have some success dropshotting. I was there last month for a few days and had no luck. I tried using some of the little rubber minnows as well as some of the pro strike lures.
many thanks in advance.
I am going down to the Gourits river mouth next month for a week or so and would like any tips / advice from anyone that fishes in that area.
I would really like to have some success dropshotting. I was there last month for a few days and had no luck. I tried using some of the little rubber minnows as well as some of the pro strike lures.
many thanks in advance.