Gents ........
For those of you still carping this summer - enjoy it. I'm done with carp fishing for this season - happy with my results. The carp rods & reels are due a polish & lube service.
So now it's a reflection on bait for the coming season - mine usually starts late Autumn through winter to exactly this day every year. I might only pick up my carp rods in December for a weekend session.
For the rest of the time it's bass and barbel fishing - Happy days
Enjoy guys
For those of you still carping this summer - enjoy it. I'm done with carp fishing for this season - happy with my results. The carp rods & reels are due a polish & lube service.
So now it's a reflection on bait for the coming season - mine usually starts late Autumn through winter to exactly this day every year. I might only pick up my carp rods in December for a weekend session.
For the rest of the time it's bass and barbel fishing - Happy days
Enjoy guys
