Garden Route Dropshotting

goofball

New member
I would if i was at home, only arriving back on Tuesday. If you are going to try that spot i suggested just check what the tides are doing before you go - inaccessible when the tide is too full. Otherwise, i hear the train bridge has also been producing. Hope that helps.

Tight lines!!
 

Johan S

Senior Member
Sorry, seemed to have missed a question directed at me some time back by Loams. Fished to the right (rocks to the Mosselbay's side). As for the fish I had trouble identifying, its a panga bream, not a juvie cracker.

Loams, if you're going to be around during December, give me a shout and we can make an outing of it. I'll be there from about the 16th.
 

Loams

Sealiner
[color="#006600"]Johan S[/color] wrote:
Sorry, seemed to have missed a question directed at me some time back by Loams. Fished to the right (rocks to the Mosselbay's side). As for the fish I had trouble identifying, its a panga bream, not a juvie cracker.

Loams, if you're going to be around during December, give me a shout and we can make an outing of it. I'll be there from about the 16th.
No probs missing the question bud, thanks for the answer tho.

I'll be there 6 and 7 December only, so we gonna miss each other sorry man!
 

StantonR

New member
Thanks for the help goofball.
Tried spinning at the lagoon mouth no luck water was too dirty.

I went to the bait and tackle shop in sedgfield and he directed me to a spot.

At the begining of sedgefield turn in by the caravan park / golfcourse.Walked around the beach and drop shotted on the other side of the bay.

Was exellent drop shotting got plenty of blacktail on camo worm and a few other fish.

Unfortunately got no pics travelled light due to the long walk.
But what a place, fishing paradise sedgefield I just wish i the rivers were not so dirty.
 
Top