Evo 495 with extras....SOLD!
P Psy Sealiner Jul 21, 2012 #1 Evo 495 with extras....SOLD! Attachments IMG_0030 (2).JPG 43.6 KB · Views: 644
S Stapies Sealiner Jul 21, 2012 #2 That is a very good price and these kayaks move on water like a ferarri on a tar strip... Wish my circumstances was different as I just bought a double cab Nisan Hardbody...
That is a very good price and these kayaks move on water like a ferarri on a tar strip... Wish my circumstances was different as I just bought a double cab Nisan Hardbody...
S Serra Moz Sealiner Jul 25, 2012 #5 No man, why you selling her? Gonna regret it, in fact you'll need her soon for health ect.....summertime mate. Give me a call later in the day mate.
No man, why you selling her? Gonna regret it, in fact you'll need her soon for health ect.....summertime mate. Give me a call later in the day mate.
P Psy Sealiner Nov 18, 2012 #9 I am reconsidering the sale of this fantastic boat, its not being used and is gathering dust. Pm /email me reasonable offers as mentioned. Many extras included. :kaykak
I am reconsidering the sale of this fantastic boat, its not being used and is gathering dust. Pm /email me reasonable offers as mentioned. Many extras included. :kaykak
S Stapies Sealiner Nov 22, 2012 #11 Gaan jy daai mooi ding verkoop? Eish!!! En dit is so lekker yak daai!!! Def value for money!