FISHING YOURSELF SINGLE

Nawtyme7005

New member
MOULDIE wrote:
WANTED
MIDDLE AGE MAN LOOKING FOR A SINGLE WOMAN

1.MUST BE ABLE TO DIG BAIT
2.MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAN FISH
3.MUST BE ABLE TO FISH
P.S.MUST HAVE OWN BOAT
My best friend is a girl and she dies to go fishing every chance she gets,single and lonely too so maybe i should fix you guys up.Hey wait a minute,this is not a dating site,just a thought tho:fbash
 

BluFlu

Sealiner
Nawtyme7005 wrote:
MOULDIE wrote:
WANTED
MIDDLE AGE MAN LOOKING FOR A SINGLE WOMAN

1.MUST BE ABLE TO DIG BAIT
2.MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAN FISH
3.MUST BE ABLE TO FISH
P.S.MUST HAVE OWN BOAT
My best friend is a girl and she dies to go fishing every chance she gets,single and lonely too so maybe i should fix you guys up.Hey wait a minute,this is not a dating site,just a thought tho:fbash
Why isn't she your girlfriend?
 

Nawtyme7005

New member
BluFlu wrote:
Nawtyme7005 wrote:
MOULDIE wrote:
WANTED
MIDDLE AGE MAN LOOKING FOR A SINGLE WOMAN

1.MUST BE ABLE TO DIG BAIT
2.MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAN FISH
3.MUST BE ABLE TO FISH
P.S.MUST HAVE OWN BOAT
My best friend is a girl and she dies to go fishing every chance she gets,single and lonely too so maybe i should fix you guys up.Hey wait a minute,this is not a dating site,just a thought tho:fbash
Why isn't she your girlfriend?
We been too close for toooooo looooong and sort of have that brother sisterly love for each other,she is bad man,bugs me all the time to go fishing,even takes off sick from work to go fishing,LOL
 

Mr J

Senior Member
Def-e-nition wrote:
rob billimore wrote:
BTTB wrote:
Unless you are ignoring your family I think a wife that makes it an issue because her husband goes fishing doesn't deserve that man.
There is not a better sport out there that can unstress a man than fishing.

I wonder if these wives will be so concerned about your hobby when you have been married for more than 20 years as I think they would probably encourage you to get out of the house and her hair in a manner of speaking.

The other day at the Krantz one person commented about a young couple that came down to fish and that they were likely not married yet as she was coming down with him and that if they did get married one day, the excuse would probably be that she is bored, cold or some other reason not to go with.

Sorry to hear about your problems Rob. If they could only experience that adrenaline rush we seek and maybe they would also become keen on the sport.
Cant you take your wife on a trip.
If you were fishing when your wife met you then she should know what makes you happy and understand. It is another thing to suddenly start up fishing.

Anyway I hope it all pans out.

Morning G

I have taken her on a few trips, and before kids she was OK with it. I once took her to the Transkei, and I had a great trip, caught 13 species, some really nice fish. But then came kids.............and everything changed !

Its a constant battle, but I am always looking for common ground, so hopefully it gets easier.

Cheers

RB

Ja Nee jong , We're in the same bootjie . Definitely .

 yesterday , at work , i suffered a Mild (?) heart palpitation , due to the amount of Stress I put myself under . years back i said I would not stand back if i wanted to go fishing , as it is something that has a hunger that constantly requires Feeding , success or Not, be Damned .

This year due to the continuouis Threats I have had to on several occasions , bite My lip and Grumble around the house due to Not being "allowed"(?) to go fishing .

 she has since changed her tune and nonchalantly told me i really don't Need her permission to go fish and i can really go fishing whenever i want to - but I don't believe that ! I can Tell there's a sense of sarcastic under-tone to it .

 what Grates my Gat-spiere is that the Kids and , more Importantly , as a Family , we don't Go down to , say , hartenbos , for Example , and do something together , much as I've  tried .THAT-That bugs me to bits . Why she Can't Thumbs up a suggestion like that is a mystery .

 i have often Joked and said that my suggestions are Just Missing the Wrong finger , 2 up from the Middle one !!

 

It Would make such a difference were she to allow the kiddies along - Not always - but when fishing hartenbos for Eg , -it would't hurt to let em come ,or Make a trip down with them , for Me .

What does Stu do for her?

well- she wanted 2 joys . i gave em to her .she wanted a bigger place- i gave that to her too . I digress I would like to spend more time WITH them , but the thing about fishing is that it's weather dependent, works only 4 months of the year , REALLY , and even though you behave and hou jou in for the good times- the vrou always somehow seems to find ways means n excuses to grill you so hard your undies Catch fire .

She's been understanding by allowing Me to Go fishing , i just wish she would understand that it's Not always that i enjoy doing it alone . some family support would be Nice , and the Way she Treats it is like she's almost bang if she does it once , that it will show she approves too much of My family Day outings , and that i Might Ask her to repeat the day sometime in the future .

That's the whole friggin idea , damnit ..........

My son Loves coming with . Vrou , no .

Says she has More important and valuable things to do . Granted- but if you got those things to do - well- Let me fish - I'm Not in a pub , I'm Not in Lolly's Sweet parlour , I'm Fishing .

I'm also out of her hair . It would be another thing if we were soul-mates , the kinds of people Who simply can't Dream of being without the other one for a second each day ;cuz we aren't that way inclined . I Just get annoyed when i Stay home to do some Family stuff- and she decides "ok -i've stopped him fishing - before we go to the mall-time for a nap " -   and then we dont SEE the Mall at ALL .............

#$%*@#$#%$#$#$%$%%%$$#$%$%% 

 

Moet My dan Nie Blammeer as ek die duiwel in is oor sulke goed nie ......

ASS .

A.

BLIEF . ............:(:cens:cens:cens:cens:X:X:X:uzi:uzi:uzi:uzi:uzi:swear:swear

 

Def, my man my take on that would simply be this.....

If i feel that I have fulfilled my responsibilities and priorities as Husband and Father (must still get there) I would not think twice about going fishing and I wouldn't feel guilty either.

Sometimes I get the idea that with SOME  ladies its quite simply just this: They have not found a fulfilling hobby (such as fishing) and I thinks that this pains them TO NO END and they are plain JEALOUS& SPITEFUL.

I also agree with you that its not as if we spend our time getting slaughtered in a Pub. We fishing FOR FART SAKE!!!

YOH!!!! and shopping!!!! or walkIng around in a mall  I dont consider that a sport or a hobby, THATS STUFF TO DO WITH YA GIRLFRIENDS. ::craz

WE ALL NEED TIME ON OUR OWN!!!:doh
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
Mr J wrote:
Def-e-nition wrote:
rob billimore wrote:
BTTB wrote:
Unless you are ignoring your family I think a wife that makes it an issue because her husband goes fishing doesn't deserve that man.
There is not a better sport out there that can unstress a man than fishing.

I wonder if these wives will be so concerned about your hobby when you have been married for more than 20 years as I think they would probably encourage you to get out of the house and her hair in a manner of speaking.

The other day at the Krantz one person commented about a young couple that came down to fish and that they were likely not married yet as she was coming down with him and that if they did get married one day, the excuse would probably be that she is bored, cold or some other reason not to go with.

Sorry to hear about your problems Rob. If they could only experience that adrenaline rush we seek and maybe they would also become keen on the sport.
Cant you take your wife on a trip.
If you were fishing when your wife met you then she should know what makes you happy and understand. It is another thing to suddenly start up fishing.

Anyway I hope it all pans out.

Morning G

I have taken her on a few trips, and before kids she was OK with it. I once took her to the Transkei, and I had a great trip, caught 13 species, some really nice fish. But then came kids.............and everything changed !

Its a constant battle, but I am always looking for common ground, so hopefully it gets easier.

Cheers

RB

Ja Nee jong , We're in the same bootjie . Definitely .

 yesterday , at work , i suffered a Mild (?) heart palpitation , due to the amount of Stress I put myself under . years back i said I would not stand back if i wanted to go fishing , as it is something that has a hunger that constantly requires Feeding , success or Not, be Damned .

This year due to the continuouis Threats I have had to on several occasions , bite My lip and Grumble around the house due to Not being "allowed"(?) to go fishing .

 she has since changed her tune and nonchalantly told me i really don't Need her permission to go fish and i can really go fishing whenever i want to - but I don't believe that ! I can Tell there's a sense of sarcastic under-tone to it .

 what Grates my Gat-spiere is that the Kids and , more Importantly , as a Family , we don't Go down to , say , hartenbos , for Example , and do something together , much as I've  tried .THAT-That bugs me to bits . Why she Can't Thumbs up a suggestion like that is a mystery .

 i have often Joked and said that my suggestions are Just Missing the Wrong finger , 2 up from the Middle one !!

 

It Would make such a difference were she to allow the kiddies along - Not always - but when fishing hartenbos for Eg , -it would't hurt to let em come ,or Make a trip down with them , for Me .

What does Stu do for her?

well- she wanted 2 joys . i gave em to her .she wanted a bigger place- i gave that to her too . I digress I would like to spend more time WITH them , but the thing about fishing is that it's weather dependent, works only 4 months of the year , REALLY , and even though you behave and hou jou in for the good times- the vrou always somehow seems to find ways means n excuses to grill you so hard your undies Catch fire .

She's been understanding by allowing Me to Go fishing , i just wish she would understand that it's Not always that i enjoy doing it alone . some family support would be Nice , and the Way she Treats it is like she's almost bang if she does it once , that it will show she approves too much of My family Day outings , and that i Might Ask her to repeat the day sometime in the future .

That's the whole friggin idea , damnit ..........

My son Loves coming with . Vrou , no .

Says she has More important and valuable things to do . Granted- but if you got those things to do - well- Let me fish - I'm Not in a pub , I'm Not in Lolly's Sweet parlour , I'm Fishing .

I'm also out of her hair . It would be another thing if we were soul-mates , the kinds of people Who simply can't Dream of being without the other one for a second each day ;cuz we aren't that way inclined . I Just get annoyed when i Stay home to do some Family stuff- and she decides "ok -i've stopped him fishing - before we go to the mall-time for a nap " -   and then we dont SEE the Mall at ALL .............

#$%*@#$#%$#$#$%$%%%$$#$%$%% 

 

Moet My dan Nie Blammeer as ek die duiwel in is oor sulke goed nie ......

ASS .

A.

BLIEF . ............:(:cens:cens:cens:cens:X:X:X:uzi:uzi:uzi:uzi:uzi:swear:swear

 

Def, my man my take on that would simply be this.....

If i feel that I have fulfilled my responsibilities and priorities as Husband and Father (must still get there) I would not think twice about going fishing and I wouldn't feel guilty either.

Sometimes I get the idea that with SOME  ladies its quite simply just this: They have not found a fulfilling hobby (such as fishing) and I thinks that this pains them TO NO END and they are plain JEALOUS& SPITEFUL.

I also agree with you that its not as if we spend our time getting slaughtered in a Pub. We fishing FOR FART SAKE!!!

YOH!!!! and shopping!!!! or walkIng around in a mall  I dont consider that a sport or a hobby, THATS STUFF TO DO WITH YA GIRLFRIENDS. ::craz

WE ALL NEED TIME ON OUR OWN!!!:doh

I agree .....

 
 

JasonF

Sealiner
Strepie wrote:
BTW - my wife still packs broodjies,drinks,etc. for a trip after 10 years of marriage. I still have fond memories of our honeymoon. By day five she was chasing me out of bed to go fishing - everything already packed. It is a give and take situation though. You have to make up for the time not with them but it must be quality time and not quantity(money).

Nou hou op om my broodjies te eet en deel n slag joune.:fbash

Ek het my eerste 14ft stok op honeymoon gekoop in PE.
 

Cheetha FS

Sealiner
Jis op my honneymoon was ek heeldag in die huis. Al tan wat ek gekry het was n strepie op my gesig waneer ek deur die blinds kyk of dit nog dag is. Ek was captain van die "LOVE BOAT" hehehe

 
 
Cheetha FS wrote:
Jis op my honneymoon was ek heeldag in die huis. Al tan wat ek gekry het was n strepie op my gesig waneer ek deur die blinds kyk of dit nog dag is. Ek was captain van die "LOVE BOAT" hehehe

 
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:...op my troudag moes ek 'n galjoen gaan vang het vir die seremoniemonster....het hom sommer op die eerste gooi gekry....05h00 die oggend....lol
 

Strepie

Sealiner
Loomisx5 wrote:
Strepie wrote:
BTW - my wife still packs broodjies,drinks,etc. for a trip after 10 years of marriage. I still have fond memories of our honeymoon. By day five she was chasing me out of bed to go fishing - everything already packed. It is a give and take situation though. You have to make up for the time not with them but it must be quality time and not quantity(money).

Nou hou op om my broodjies te eet en deel n slag joune.:fbash

Ek het my eerste 14ft stok op honeymoon gekoop in PE.

Watter broodjies pak jy nou weer in?????
 

Strepie

Sealiner
Loomisx5 wrote:
Strepie wrote:
BTW - my wife still packs broodjies,drinks,etc. for a trip after 10 years of marriage. I still have fond memories of our honeymoon. By day five she was chasing me out of bed to go fishing - everything already packed. It is a give and take situation though. You have to make up for the time not with them but it must be quality time and not quantity(money).

Nou hou op om my broodjies te eet en deel n slag joune.:fbash

Ek het my eerste 14ft stok op honeymoon gekoop in PE.

Jy al ons broodjies begin maak vir volgende week????
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
Cheetha FS wrote:
Jis op my honneymoon was ek heeldag in die huis. Al tan wat ek gekry het was n strepie op my gesig waneer ek deur die blinds kyk of dit nog dag is. Ek was captain van die "LOVE BOAT" hehehe

 

ha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Frikkin brilliant .

In Pleks van kat jy n Strepie gaan vang , strek sy n Streep op jou en streep jou terwyl jy N streep tan op jou Gesig wanneer jy by die blinds uitkyk .

 

 Klink vir My daar Erens of Daar n slang innie gras was by die storie ...

 
 

Cheetha FS

Sealiner
Def-e-nition wrote:
Cheetha FS wrote:
Jis op my honneymoon was ek heeldag in die huis. Al tan wat ek gekry het was n strepie op my gesig waneer ek deur die blinds kyk of dit nog dag is. Ek was captain van die "LOVE BOAT" hehehe

 

ha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Frikkin brilliant .

In Pleks van kat jy n Strepie gaan vang , strek sy n Streep op jou en streep jou terwyl jy N streep tan op jou Gesig wanneer jy by die blinds uitkyk .

 

 Klink vir My daar Erens of Daar n slang innie gras was by die storie ...

 
Ek het maar gekyk hoe die die ouens vis vang terwyl ek ook lyn nat maak........ Jis soos dinge nou vir my klink sit almal by die viswater die naweek want die manne is lus en teen die naweek is die mammas bly!
 

Mouldz

Sealiner
This is Mouldies wife. You nearly chatroomed yourself single.

PS - for the wives the cool thing about fishing is that you can go with even if you don't fish, take a book or if you like walking the beach is a great place to walk.:wfish
Hope you catch a big one love.
 

Mouldz

Sealiner
MOULDIE wrote:
This is Mouldies wife. You nearly chatroomed yourself single.

PS - for the wives the cool thing about fishing is that you can go with even if you don't fish, take a book or if you like walking the beach is a great place to walk.:wfish
Hope you catch a big one love.
Oh s%#t,you can run but you cant hide hey,I will have to change my password LOL,at lest I can go fish tonight if I am locked out:fbash:fbash:fbash
Cant remember what I said
 
Top