FIRT ON DROPSHOT

SUNSHINE

Senior Member
Hey guys.

 

This is my first fish on soft plastic. I know it’s small but I DON’T CARE. It’s also first of species for me so it will be long remembered.::S

 

Want to give special thanks to Marshie for taking me out on his boat and giving me the opportunity to catch this fish and to eventually fish with you.

 

Now its time for that Garrick I am hunting.

 

PS. Thanks to all on Sealine that have put up with all my noob questions and helped get my confidence up.
 

Attachments

  • DSC06543.jpg
    DSC06543.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 370

tauruck

Sealiner
Shot man.

When it comes to dropshot, size doesn't count but technique does.::S

I guess the noob questions paid off hey?.

Glad you got some confidence.:clap12
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
Nice one Sunshine, congrats mate. You are in about the finest Artificial/Light Tackle artlure company fishing with Marshie, thats for sure.... That boy can teach you ALOT!!

Look forward to seeing the next one!
 

SUNSHINE

Senior Member
Thanks guys.

Like I said its small but a special fish for me.

@Nepptune, yea that dude knows his stuff. Will hopefully be fishing again with him soon. He wants to help me get that Garrick next.::S
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
If you are after Leeries, Marshie is the man in the know... my PC has so many pics of him with great Leeries its a joke.... he sends them to me to taunt me!!

Tell him Nepps says howzit...
 

SUNSHINE

Senior Member
Will do Nepps.

My PC is also full of the pics. lol. We tried for some Garrick at his " spot " on livies but they were not around yet.

We will be targeting them a little later, going to try for some smaller Garrick at Swartkops on poppers in the mean time.
 

Streak

New member
Well done Sunshine. About the same size as the ones I have caught!! Hopefully I can improve on my PB in the Transkei next month!!
 

AD97

Senior Member
Nice Nice. I remember my first one on dropshot. 3" squid- glow. Pulled out a nice kob. Not size, but what a fight on light tackle! Hope you get many more!
 
Top