Dropshot reels

aquadementia

Sealiner
Oh ja and the next cast the same thing happened, except he didnt get it out. Theres some terrain thats so foul that you're gonna lose tackle and fish no matter what
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
try one of dese dudes here ...

procaster , Based on the Exceller - and at almost half the price .

With 10 bearings- I somme want to go and buy both of them now man ...
 

Attachments

  • 05072009558.jpg
    05072009558.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 127

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
what would you Mate it to ??Rod Wise ??
I looked at the Sensation 9 footer , or procaster Rod - but they're only rated to 1 oz - will it throw an Onde Onde 35 g ????????
 

neilg

Sealiner
35 gram is about 1oz if I remember correct

Sensation passtion stick 8ft is rated up to 1.5oz
Berkley Air 9ft rated up t0 3oz
 

Torpedo Jack

Senior Member
Listen, Boet, if I could put together an article on dropshot like you did, I wouldn't bother about a couple of grams...

I've printed it out & bound it, and it's going with me to the sea on Friday - my new DS bible.

Thanks for the amazing article. Mana mana mana...

Mike
 

Torpedo Jack

Senior Member
OK. Just tried to add mana, the system says :"Sorry, you have already added mana..." or some cr@p like that!

Nou wat nou?
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
Hey Noodle  Ds bible guy - posted elsewhere , but thought i'd add it to here too seeing as though I posted pics above of the Reels .

Bit disappointing , really ...

Thought the 3000 would be an interim Reel.Hah- deeper cut spool and thats that .

Fizzle !!
 

Attachments

  • Image0225.jpg
    Image0225.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 69
Top