Dropshot DVD.

BigMatt

Sealiner
If Oom is at the next social i can pass on to you the two i have.

Iv got the santa maria one with that crazy aussie fella adam royter, aswell as henry papenfuss and the blackfin boys...

and iv got the blackfin series 2 dropshot one....( i think its series 2)...one of them
 

OFC

Sealiner
@ BigMatt , Insp. Sitole really scrambled your nut!!! HA- HA  :hyst:::craz

I&J is not Ian! he does not stay in Simonstown!!!  lol
 

I&J

New member
I need the one for dummies. The first one as I am still learning. Before I buy my rig, I want to know as much as possible so I don't get the wrong stuff for what I want to do.
 

I&J

New member
Found it at Basil Manning. Thanks. R129.00.
Does Blue City have it? I would rather support Sealine guys.
 

I&J

New member
aquadementia wrote:
Howsit Sunshine, get them here. Or let me know what you want and I'll email Bryan for you
This site seems to be dead. Kalahari.net and Take2 don't have them.
Basil Manning has them but there are so many. Which one for beginner?
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
I&J wrote:
aquadementia wrote:
Howsit Sunshine, get them here. Or let me know what you want and I'll email Bryan for you
This site seems to be dead. Kalahari.net and Take2 don't have them.
Basil Manning has them but there are so many. Which one for beginner?
Site's working last I checked (2 minutes ago).

Series 1 Edition 2 Dropshot Tactics - Getting Started is the one you're looking for
Do yourself a favour and get Dropshot Tactics - The Next Level. Really good DVD with REALLY good fishing!
 

I&J

New member
Thanks Aqua.
What I mean is that I ordered 1 a week ago from that link but have not got any feedback. So I can't deposit money into their account until I get a response.

Will go to our Cape Town "Fred Tucker" Shop this week.
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
Are you sure the email went through? When you click the 'submit' button, its meant to open your email editing program like outlook or gmail. If it didnt do that then you should change your browser settings.
 
Top