*Should read your OPINION...
I suppose it's been on the market for a while? I've ordered some from Western Accessories for my 2 boys, the 2 has fallen for the drug called "FISHING" - It's seems very affordable "bang for a buck".
As my boyz are newbie / wannabee anglers, I have decided to fork out on mid range / budget nylon as they are in "training" for their grinders - we do some tidal river / estuary fishing at Marracuene / Macaneta (Mozambique), and will upgrade to name brands at a later stage.
So, has anybody bought or used the brand "Docks" before, I am referring to thinner diameters.
I suppose it's been on the market for a while? I've ordered some from Western Accessories for my 2 boys, the 2 has fallen for the drug called "FISHING" - It's seems very affordable "bang for a buck".
As my boyz are newbie / wannabee anglers, I have decided to fork out on mid range / budget nylon as they are in "training" for their grinders - we do some tidal river / estuary fishing at Marracuene / Macaneta (Mozambique), and will upgrade to name brands at a later stage.
So, has anybody bought or used the brand "Docks" before, I am referring to thinner diameters.