De Rust

G

Guest

Guest
Fished De Rust yesterday, managed 3 carp. All taken on Banana mielie, dipped in floro. On the bol, I used caramel and Almond.
 

Attachments

  • Karp 3.jpg
    Karp 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 195

cloeter

New member
Hi,

Where did you sit and at what distance was it, a buddy and I was there on Saturday, did not even get a bite the whole day.

Thanks.

Ray.
 
G

Guest

Guest
We sat near the entrance - fished at +/-100 - 150m range. The first 50-60m the bank is waist deap, so wading is required. Water is freezing though...brrrr
 
G

Guest

Guest
Hi Iggy, I just started fresh water, I'm back in Pta for 4 months only....still investing in all the gear. Give a guy some slack. The fish was safely released, to fight another day. :)
 

AYOBA!

Sealiner
Visman wrote:
iggy wrote:
Congrats on the catches. Pitty there's no unhooking mat in play!:fbash

This was posted under the conventional section?
I don't know about any rules regarding unhooking mats....
seeing it is small karp why would one need an unhooking mat? atleast he did not use a lip grip like the pro's on the TV...
 
Top