Haaaaaalp any "Papgooiers" out there.
I have not been fishing for a while and bought some "Carp Hunter" and "Super Cast" ground bait. I don't know if the manufacturers have changed their formulas or I am doing something wrong but in both cases the ground bait did not mold nicely to the sputnik and came off every time I cast.Bait went one way ground bait the other. Needless to say I did not have much success. Can anybody advise as to what I am doing wrong.Seems its not a case of "Just add Water"!!!???
Thanks in anticipation
I have not been fishing for a while and bought some "Carp Hunter" and "Super Cast" ground bait. I don't know if the manufacturers have changed their formulas or I am doing something wrong but in both cases the ground bait did not mold nicely to the sputnik and came off every time I cast.Bait went one way ground bait the other. Needless to say I did not have much success. Can anybody advise as to what I am doing wrong.Seems its not a case of "Just add Water"!!!???
Thanks in anticipation