Cillier

PI

Senior Member
Hi There S/L,

Does anyone have information on Cilliers for me. I will be fishing another ProAm there 25.09.2011. Is there a lot of different banks you fish there, as I need to meet the people at the gate with a Lapa...?

PI
 

Naruto

Sealiner
The lapa burned down a year ago already, but it is the 2nd entrance. You will then probably be fishing past the houses. Open water. You might get stuck, but switch to 1 hook if you do and you should be fine. The rest is vaaldam standard. Should be a good one. We will be doing our clubcomp the following week.
 

PI

Senior Member
Ag thanx man.

I will let you know how it goes, hopefully I better my two muddies of last month...LOL

Cillier is before you get to Oranjeville?

PI
 

Naruto

Sealiner
Just past Deneysville, coming from Heidelberg, past the informal settlement, on the road going to Oranjeville. Its the entrance after the row of trees leading to the farm buldings.
 

Attachments

  • cilliers.jpg
    cilliers.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 98

PI

Senior Member
Hi,

Please confirm if this is the gate with the burned down Lapa.

 

PI
 

Attachments

  • cILLIERS.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

LeonK

Member
PI dit is die ingang net na die hoofingang na die plaashuis. daar is 2 mure by die ingang met een of ander resort daarop geskryf. gaan net daar in en volge die pad tot jy by die lapa kom
 
Top