Basspro wrote:
Agree.
For me it’s about the outing , relaxing and spending time with the laaitie. Whether I catch or not. Catching a canned fish is not always a given in my mind. Some people do not always have the choice of what they want to target because of logistics. I also can’t see that one is better than the other…once the fish bites you have the same rush as any other spot.

Gixxer wrote:Doesn't matter to me who prefers what, I keep my nose out of other peoples business and my lines in the water period.
Agreed
Best that way me thinks ........ As long as the lines are in there's always a chance for a bite![]()
Agree.
For me it’s about the outing , relaxing and spending time with the laaitie. Whether I catch or not. Catching a canned fish is not always a given in my mind. Some people do not always have the choice of what they want to target because of logistics. I also can’t see that one is better than the other…once the fish bites you have the same rush as any other spot.




