"canned" carp

tadeo

Sealiner
Basspro wrote:
Gixxer wrote:
Doesn't matter to me who prefers what, I keep my nose out of other peoples business and my lines in the water period.

Agreed

Best that way me thinks ........ As long as the lines are in there's always a chance for a bite :cool:

Agree.
For me it’s about the outing , relaxing and spending time with the laaitie. Whether I catch or not. Catching a canned fish is not always a given in my mind. Some people do not always have the choice of what they want to target because of logistics. I also can’t see that one is better than the other…once the fish bites you have the same rush as any other spot.
::tight:
 

kaboem

Sealiner
I couldn't be bothered.

Whether it is wild or canned waters. Getting away from the city life is enough for me. Personally I enjoy both, both have their pro's and cons.

As long as I have a line in the water a cold one in my hand and fresh air in my lungs. That's my happy place...

Ill leave the politics to the real politicians. Couldn't really give a sh!t who thinks what...

My days of worrying what other will say or think are loooonngg gone. The sooner everyone adapts this thinking the sooner you will enjoy your fishing!!

;)
 

Stiff_Rig

New member
Agreed, this type of fishing can be very challenging. No arguments.
From a gross morality point it's not for me, the burning issue is how said venues got to hold all these fish of leviathan proportions...the prize fish that were plundered ( often for monetary gain ) from prominent public venues and that are now the domain of a privileged few. The real challenge to me is in catching carp from their natural home, not in an artificially created carp utopia lake...
 

megafish

New member
kaboem wrote:
I couldn't be bothered.

Whether it is wild or canned waters. Getting away from the city life is enough for me. Personally I enjoy both, both have their pro's and cons.

As long as I have a line in the water a cold one in my hand and fresh air in my lungs. That's my happy place...

Ill leave the politics to the real politicians. Couldn't really give a sh!t who thinks what...

My days of worrying what other will say or think are loooonngg gone. The sooner everyone adapts this thinking the sooner you will enjoy your fishing!!

;)

so bek moet jam kry!! ((goodp_
 

HennieB

Sealiner
Stiff_Rig wrote:
Agreed, this type of fishing can be very challenging. No arguments.
From a gross morality point it's not for me, the burning issue is how said venues got to hold all these fish of leviathan proportions...the prize fish that were plundered ( often for monetary gain ) from prominent public venues and that are now the domain of a privileged few. The real challenge to me is in catching carp from their natural home, not in an artificially created carp utopia lake...
Well said
 

deisel

Sealiner
Yes hilerious. If im correct the last 3 or 4 world record fish were named fish from Stocked lakes. Or am i mistaken. I sure would love a record fish and i dont care where it comes from. A big fish is a big fish. Dont matter where it comes from
 
Top