BUCKTAIL

PE guy

New member
I only have the ones with the swivel.

Do you think they will make a diff?

They are small and can handle 12kg.
 

Marshie

Senior Member
They probably wouldn't make much of a difference.  I personally don't enjoy them and it's all about having confidence in your tackle.
 

Marshie

Senior Member
Far right is a strike pro, excellent for leeries.

2nd from right is the Storm.  Similar action to the strike pro but sub surface.

The three on the left... you know mos!  :)
 

PE guy

New member
Thanks Marshie

Do you think the purple/orange storm will be any good. What conditions, fish, location.

 

Those bucktails are dancing around the house waiting to get!::S

 

 
 

Marshie

Senior Member
one time, I reckon it would def work!  Reckon bright conditions would be the best for that colour.  Leeries and shad will be your target species as the lure operates in the upper water column!
 

PE guy

New member
I just need to get to the water.

 

Do you have any pics of your weapons of choice?

 

You have helped me so much, thanks again::respekt::clap12::H
 

Marshie

Senior Member
Pleasure mate!  I don't have any pics, apart from of a leadhead order we did some time ago!
 

Attachments

  • leadheads.jpg
    leadheads.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 294

PE guy

New member
Sounds good to me.

My TEACH has to take all the credit. Thanks again bud. (You know who you are).

 

 
 

Marshie

Senior Member
With the exception of a few for PE Guy, we have not made and sold any for some time.  Just don't have time at the moment! 
 
Top