Balance bands

Brownie

The holograms work non - invasively by stimulating acupunture meridians. The product is nontransdermal and absolutely no drugs are present, therefore no associated drug hangover or side effects.

Where can I get two of these things????? wanna put one on each end off my kayak,,,,, the one with the motor on the back,,,,,, maybe she wont flip offer so easely,,,,,

chad 001

It has been around for the last 3 or so years , only really getting commercial now, you will be surprised how many pro athletes have been useing them for years, 'Michael Schumacher' Valentino Rossi' Hole base ball and american foot ball teams etc
I have seen clients in the gym achive 100% growth in balance and stability when useing the band.

If it works as they say?? who knows, is it just your mind that makes the change 'Placebo' ??? who knows...either way it works, and belive its worth every cent .

Andre Laas

Sealiner
If they are so confident that the product will change your live, why don't they give you a money back guarantee?

I do not understand how a hologram (light effect) can have any effect on acupuncture points???? Maybe the pressure from the band.... but I know of people who have been using acu-pressure bands for motion sickness for a long time. ....... The mind is a veeeeery powerful thing..........

Mombakkie

The top sportsman that wear them get paid to do so and yes they do give a money back guarantee, at least in Australia I believe they do.

Richard M

As the old afrikaans saying goes "Kl*mp k*k". Put a 2 cent rubber band on your wrist and convince yourself it will make to stand up better when your are schozzled and it will probably work (or not!) just as well. I think it's a mind over matter thing. B*llsh!t baffles brains! Try fitting a magnet from one of your old hi-fi speaker drivers on your wrist and it could make you be able to stand up straight whilst sleeping.

Umpa Lumpa

The problem is, it's been proven that at least 70% of these bangles on the market / street are knock off's, so how many people have been fooled out of their money for a load of nonsense.

Still waiting to see the first car with some tied to the wheels......LOL

zulu-X-treme wrote:
Gerhard(Chock)Nel wrote:
Where can I get two of these things????? wanna put one on each end off my kayak,,,,, the one with the motor on the back,,,,,, maybe she wont flip offer so easely,,,,,
Actually that might just work... :rasta 
come to think of it!!!!!!!!!!! maybe I can slap one on the motor,,,,,,,, just think,,,,, the first motorized kayak in the world that can plane,,,,, who knows,,,,, maybe even pull of a seawheeli!!!!!!!!

Mouldz

Sealiner
Its a clever money making scheme,we selling them like hotcakes,between 310 and 380 rand,

if guys want to waste money i am willing to sell them,personally I would rather spend it on braid

DocPhil

If they are the same as the ones here in Oz they've just been banned by the TGA. That said the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) here is a draconian organisation that will ban christmas if they had their way. I've heard good things about them from my patients. Have not seen any studies though.

SlowPoke

Gentleman

Just because you read about it on the internet does not make it true. There is absolutely NO scientific basis and absolutely NO emperical evidence for the efficacy of these devices. In short they hold the same theraputic value as a camel turd wrapped in foil.

When a client walks is with one of these you can be assured he is a sucker. He will not only believe any crap you will tell him but will proudly display his ignorance AND vehemently defend his purchase. I say this is a fantastic device. It is the equivelant of a flashing neon sign saying "sucker".

Mouldz

Sealiner
I also read about these detox pads the guys stick to the feet,its a load of old polony yet its still advertised and endoersed by doctors,I actually left one outside and it turned the same colour as the one stuck to the sole of my foot,must have been detoxing the atmosphere::S

mikesfb

Just think about that test they do though, they always give you the band second when your core muscles will naturally tense to stop you falling over again as they know whats coming, looked at a friends one and theres actualy nothing in the round parts!

spin

think about it logically these balance bracelets with magnets or holograms need to either transmit or recieve some sort of theraputic pulse/field, now what do most items that need to be insulated use as insulation, rubber, silicone etc.
Now if you think about the composition of the bracelet its made from rubber,plastic or silicone.

My thoughts are that if its enclosed with a non conducting material it cant do jack didly for anything.

It cant work if its insulated who ever has one check it out you will notice that it is completley insulated.

In the same breath i will say i have not bought one nor do i wear one i do however have a mate that sells them by the box load and have worn and tested the differant makes he sells none have worked for me at all.

My 2 zim cents

Mouldz

Sealiner
Brownie wrote:

The holograms work non - invasively by stimulating acupunture meridians. The product is nontransdermal and absolutely no drugs are present, therefore no associated drug hangover or side effects.
No my brother you will have to catch me on a bad day to convince me,opened one at the shop,it has a hologram like found on credit cards,so my a#$se must be well balanced with all the cards in my wallet

Brownie

No I don't have to do anything Mouldie.... As I said each to their own, I ain't stuffing anything down your throat. Use or lose, your decision and not mine.

Ouboete I cannot really comment on this subject as I,m yet to see one of these things and listen to the explanation on how it works,,, All I have to say, and I say this purely from the point of view of an Electrician working with magnetic fields everyday (Standby generator excitation) is that "magnetism" is still on of the great misteries of the scientific world,,, the day we can crack all the misteries workings of said subject,,, it will be the biggest discovery in all of man kinds history,, my humble opinion is that its the method used by UFO to travel,, they have figured out how to manupulate the forces of magnetic fields to the T. The evedince from reputable sources, is just to much to ignore as Bull!@@^T