Fishing Palace
New member
Hey all
I was hoping that you would be able to help me out with a little more information regarding Baja on bronkhorstpruit dam. we normally go to the nature reserve side but have decided we would like to try somewhere new over easter weekend.
I was hoping to find out if anybody has informations on what facilities are available?
what are the ablution facilities like as we will have a few of the woman with us?
what are the camping stands like and are they close to the water?
Is there any curfew regarding noise levels?
I have heard they have a small cafe do they sell ice and firewood or would we have to go in to town?
and last but definately not least is the grass as bad as the government side and what is the fishing like at the moment?
any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Great fishing to all

I was hoping that you would be able to help me out with a little more information regarding Baja on bronkhorstpruit dam. we normally go to the nature reserve side but have decided we would like to try somewhere new over easter weekend.
I was hoping to find out if anybody has informations on what facilities are available?
what are the ablution facilities like as we will have a few of the woman with us?
what are the camping stands like and are they close to the water?
Is there any curfew regarding noise levels?
I have heard they have a small cafe do they sell ice and firewood or would we have to go in to town?
and last but definately not least is the grass as bad as the government side and what is the fishing like at the moment?
any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Great fishing to all
