Anyone seen / used these?

Anyone seen / used these?

They are made by a local guy I'm told
Cost R55 for 2 pack. They glow and have some sort of liquid in it. Must say though, it smells like an FL so I'm conserned about the juices.

Made by Fish-on-lures.
Catchy slogan: "It's not how deep you fish...It's how you wiggle your bait..."

Length: 270mm.

It is stocked at Birds Angling on the Bluff.
 

Attachments

  • PA010069.JPG
    PA010069.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 572

Swagman

New member
[/quote]Abverjack! We been getting good showings without takers on live bait and no jigs onboard. Must be!
[/quote]
No doubt it was chokka::S
 
Swagman wrote: Abverjack! We been getting good showings without takers on live bait and no jigs onboard. Must be!

No doubt it was chokka::S

You recon? I hope you wrong! I got a bag full of jigs loaded for tomorrow!
 

tauruck

Sealiner
benniejordaan wrote:
Anyone seen / used these?

They are made by a local guy I'm told
Cost R55 for 2 pack. They glow and have some sort of liquid in it. Must say though, it smells like an FL so I'm conserned about the juices.

Made by Fish-on-lures.
Catchy slogan: "It's not how deep you fish...It's how you wiggle your bait..."

Length: 270mm.

It is stocked at Birds Angling on the Bluff.

What happens if you fish it deep and wiggle your bait?.

They look the part. Let us know how they "wiggled".
 
tauruck wrote:
benniejordaan wrote:
Anyone seen / used these?

They are made by a local guy I'm told
Cost R55 for 2 pack. They glow and have some sort of liquid in it. Must say though, it smells like an FL so I'm conserned about the juices.

Made by Fish-on-lures.
Catchy slogan: "It's not how deep you fish...It's how you wiggle your bait..."

Length: 270mm.

It is stocked at Birds Angling on the Bluff.

What happens if you fish it deep and wiggle your bait?.

They look the part. Let us know how they "wiggled".
:fbash
 

tauruck

Sealiner
I'll be chowing Geelbek in 30 minutes.

Shot Bennie. My hands smell of fish and I'm not washing them.

Going to bed with them as they are. Brings back memories,
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
 
tauruck wrote:
I'll be chowing Geelbek in 30 minutes.

Shot Bennie. My hands smell of fish and I'm not washing them.

Going to bed with them as they are. Brings back memories,
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
You welcome Bud! Pleanty more where that came from! We will be out early tomorrow, hopefully the Bek like lead!
 

neilg

Sealiner
http://www.mcarthybaits.co.za/saltwater-drop-shot-baits-bullhead-minnow.htm#

Dont wanne scream Mcarthy baits, but you do get similiar from Mcarthy, and I know the quality is excellent.

7" comes 4 in a pack and 8" 2 in a pack, price should be about the same, give or take a few rands

If this one gets sunlight or a torch on it it glows in the dark.

But you can make any soft plastic glow, simply make a small hole and push a small light stick into it, and she will glow.

Another tip (from Stewart Mcarthy), for scent and taste, mince chokka and force it into the same small hole, as the lure goes deeper the water pressure will start forcing the "chum" out, creating scent and adding taste when taken.
 

Attachments

  • bullhead_minnow_deepglow.jpg
    bullhead_minnow_deepglow.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 302

fishersteve1972

New member
benniejordaan wrote:
Anyone seen / used these?

They are made by a local guy I'm told
Cost R55 for 2 pack. They glow and have some sort of liquid in it. Must say though, it smells like an FL so I'm conserned about the juices.

Made by Fish-on-lures.
Catchy slogan: "It's not how deep you fish...It's how you wiggle your bait..."

Length: 270mm.

It is stocked at Birds Angling on the Bluff.

Hi Benniejordan any chance you can take a photo of the stuff in the top packet for me,ive been trying find something similiar ie.small floating epoxy/resin heads

Cheers
 
Top