A forum for small inflatables lets have a count.

porah

New member
 On the thread [is a 15hp really to big for a fishduc2] there was a call for a seperate forum for small inflatables catR and catE . Please let us hear you opinions so that admin might take some numbers into consideration.

Come on guys , we must have enough okes out there.
 

will101

Senior Member
I agree - I would class small as something is non-trailered, i.e. the car-boot boats. Real boats; real skippers; can't talk with the offshore guys; can't talk with the paddleski guys!... what to do? GANG UP!
 

kirk

Senior Member
i will join in have a 3,1m inflatable , 2hp motor, use it for kreefing and lagoon fishing.

fold upable etc.
 

porah

New member
Ok guy lets say from 3m to 4.2m or 4.5 single motor From
2hp to 30hp
And by the way credit for this thread should go to Shearwater,Dorado75,will101 and wistler
 

porah

New member
My boat is a 3.8 achilies, and its a complete foldup hypylon but I trailer it, I am to lazy to fold it out
every time. Also I can launch alone. I still think simi- rigids should be included as they have similar characateristics.
 

Dorado75

Sealiner
porah wrote:
Another thought maybe limit it inflatable craft witout consoles or jockey consoles.
Sounds like we will then have very specific criteria to be classed as small vessels, perhaps we just leave it as small inflatables and whoever feels like they fall into that category can post.........
 
Top