These Shad Paddletails are KILLER and I want to get a few. Which colour do you think I should buy?.
T tauruck Sealiner Nov 16, 2009 #1 These Shad Paddletails are KILLER and I want to get a few. Which colour do you think I should buy?. Attachments mp1.jpg 28.2 KB · Views: 167
T tauruck Sealiner Nov 16, 2009 #8 There are other colours but these are some I like. Thanks guys. Attachments mp3.jpg 22.3 KB · Views: 164
S SUNSHINE Senior Member Nov 16, 2009 #9 Those look really good. I like the white and the one with the dot behind the eye. Should work well here in the EC.
Those look really good. I like the white and the one with the dot behind the eye. Should work well here in the EC.
S steve m Sealiner Nov 16, 2009 #11 neilg wrote: Personally would go with 1, 3, 7 and 8th post Click to expand... aswell