36.6lbs in the Western Cape

quinton.gindra

New member
I have tried Donaldson bottom lake 4 times and I have blanked 4 times. I have done most of my sessions in the week even to see if it would make a difference. Nothing, maybe u have some advise for Donaldson?
 
@ Chris

I wonder LOL. It just looks much better that way. Thanks bud for all the knowledge you share. Next time we will go to double figures (kg) and maybe into the 30lbs.:thankie
 
@ Jenel & Flashback

Thanks guys. It helps to have a excellent teacher with lots of patience. As for the foto not only can he fish but he can take excellent fotos as well.
 

blade8989

New member
Gerrit Oosthuizen wrote:
Thanks guys. It helps to have a excellent teacher with lots of patience. As for the foto not only can he fish but he can take excellent fotos as well.


And a good
Rugby commentator.. LOL classic.


Mooi vis daai Gerrit, Sal julle weer join later in die maand.
Darem gaan Kingfisher daai rod tip replace.
 

chris_leon

New member
well uh Joel, its worked out here for the Lions, Kruger, Mulder, Vos, good tackle by him, great little run here by januarie, and its Ricky Januarie in the corner....>!!!!!
 
Next time I want to hear the commentary. Have to come up with a new one.

zzzzzzzzzzzz thierie tjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,thierie tjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Top