Recent content by Ringo

  1. R

    Sensation Prawn.

    Hi guys I’ve been trying to catch blue fish this hole week. I came short with losing one on camo worm. I tried using the sensation prawn and got a surprise with this yellow belly rockard. Has anyone had any luck with the Berkley prawn and witch one? I’ve heard the new penny one works but...
  2. R

    What a weekend

    This weekend was great. Here are the pics. But i also need some help im going to the durban district this weekend and going to target kingies. What lures are the best to use. I was told pearl watermelon shad. Does any one have more suggestions. Pls help
  3. R

    Is there Kingfish close to East London

    Wel i heard of poeple getting kingfish in Gonubie river and was planning a trip to the transkei. So if anyone can help me on where to go for kingies close to East London.All the way up to Port ST Jhons.
  4. R

    My first deasent size cob on dropshot. I used 10 l

    My first deasent size cob on dropshot. I used 10 lbs fireline and a 7kg leader. But the lure was brealiant it was the storm paddle tail lure. Sorry i am a big believer in catch and release but it was my first deasent size cob on dropshot.
  5. R

    East London

    Winter is on the uponus. So where will the poeple of east london be fishing? Can anyone pls give sum spots.
  6. R

    Bucktail lures

    Hey guys i read all about the bucktail lures on sealine and was a bit skeptical on using them. Coz the retrieve differs from normal lures. But damn did they give results. I got 4 Garrick about 74 - 88 cm yesterday and 2 skipjack during the day at night time just after about 8:30 i got a small...
  7. R

    Load the gun

    I need sum help. What equipment is best to use? I like daiwa and used crossfire for the last 4 months. But sorry to say it jammed on me. But now im stuck. I have heard a lot of good things about the penn reels. But need some more insight about these products.Coz I saved for a long time to...
  8. R

    Softbait

    What softbait if any of the following are the best to use for (Garrick and King) And if you have any other pls comment.And what is the best retrieving for the following asp the mullet.
  9. R

    East London

    So where from here? Does anyone know of any spots in east london.I have been hitting dry all over .Just out of East London to gulu got lucky with 2 Garrick.But i really dont know how those blind rivers there are doing after yesterdays quick storm.Damn that storm was scary. Any help?
Top