Recent content by Reaper002

  1. R

    12 hour fishing spree

    Aint I the lucky one. All the bait under the sun and 12hours of uninterupted fishing. Whoo hoo:::S
  2. R

    Fishing update - Falsebay side

    Fish spotter just called in now. 7 guys at Wolfgat Target appears to be Gallie. 1 landed so far on Red Bait or Mussel. Fish spotter says they are being very secretive but noticed the jar of "vrot" red bait and a packet in which the mussel was. (They could have cleaned up after them and maybe...
  3. R

    Gallie spotted

    Nice Gallie coming out at Broken Road. So far 2 measuring over 35cm's have been recorded by my fishing spotter. Water is ideal although there is a shortage of red bait so bring your own.
  4. R

    Please help

    Is it just my interent or is there something wrong with the sealine server???
  5. R

    Elf in the water...Still

    So this......  
  6. R

    Elf in the water...Still

    So this......  
  7. R

    Elf in the water...Still

    So this......  
  8. R

    Elf in the water...Still

    So this......  
  9. R

    Gallie size

    Hey there guys   What is the size a gallie has to be??? I need to know what size pan to buy. LOL
  10. R

    So for some 10 years+ I have been rock and surf an

    So for some 10 years+ I have been rock and surf angling and here's what i learnt. Unless you go fishing with someone who has successfully come home with caught not bought fish you are gonna take years of trial and error to catch anything significant. To date my exploits have been from Saldanha...
  11. R

    I noticed while reading through the vast number of

    I noticed while reading through the vast number of pages (cause i want to learn how to improve on my fishing) no one uses Pike as a bait. Is there a particular reason why?   Also Can I use frozen mullet in the absence of sized liveys?
  12. R

    Anyone fishing in Falsebay tonight

    Hey there   Thinking of throwing a line tonight but where?? Any suggestions?
  13. R

    Garrick/Leervis

    Hi all I was always of the "uninformed" opinion the Garrick was only caught in the Strand/Gordons Bay area. The other night though a friend lost one in the breakwater at "Die Pyp" so please tell me what is the furthest down the False Bay coast you can actually catch these fighters???? :ifishin
  14. R

    Catches made 01/03/2011

    So on a whim the swaer and I go out fishing in the absence of catching anything decent at the Kob Derby on Sunday. 5 minutes in Swaer is vas and reels in but at the breakwater it breaks off. Checks bait and it's "reasonably" whole still. What was that? Surely not seaweed. A minute later same...
Top