12 hour fishing spree

Mr-Dicks

New member
Where you gonna be Reaper and at what time you going out?

I'm taking my granny out for the day tomorrow morning (had to regrettably turn down a bait collection lesson with hotnot) so will perhaps come out a bit later afterward.

Depending where you are I might join you for that 12 hour limited time offer::S
 

FISHWORX

New member
Mr-Dicks wrote:
Where you gonna be Reaper and at what time you going out?

I'm taking my granny out for the day tomorrow morning (had to regrettably turn down a bait collection lesson with hotnot) so will perhaps come out a bit later afterward.

Depending where you are I might join you for that 12 hour limited time offer::S
lolz
 

Mr-Dicks

New member
FISHWORX wrote:
Mr-Dicks wrote:
Where you gonna be Reaper and at what time you going out?

I'm taking my granny out for the day tomorrow morning (had to regrettably turn down a bait collection lesson with hotnot) so will perhaps come out a bit later afterward.

Depending where you are I might join you for that 12 hour limited time offer::S
lolz
Jy kan maar lag. Your time will come.

At least I don't skiet a kaart like "I've got the flu so I can't come fish" LOL
 

FISHWORX

New member
hahaha i got sick cos i decided it was a brilliant idea to go to sonwabi at 4 in the morning with nobody to hug!!
 

Reaper002

New member
Sadly my excitement was short lived.... The only fish that was caught was the ever popular Bamboo Fish. This time of year it frequents sandy shores in the thousands and no matter what fish you may be targetting the bamboo fish takes any bait.

In fact the Bamboo fish not only takes the hook... he takes the line and the sinker.

Although I would call for the eradication of the bamboo fish I believe it has a part to play in the ecosystem.....
 
Top