carp crazee
New member
Good day my Fellow Sealine-ers 

After many hours of sitting and doing so reaserch on the forum which proved fruitless, I've resorted to starting yet another topic on the dam in question.
Are there any carp in zoo lake as I have only seen one picture of a fish coming out of what looked to be zoo lake, a 10-15KG Barbel/Barber/Catfish.
Has anybody fished this venue and had success / a decent reel run ?
If so where did you sit and an idea of what baits proved to be the order of the day ?
Many thanks in advance,
C.C

After many hours of sitting and doing so reaserch on the forum which proved fruitless, I've resorted to starting yet another topic on the dam in question.

Are there any carp in zoo lake as I have only seen one picture of a fish coming out of what looked to be zoo lake, a 10-15KG Barbel/Barber/Catfish.
Has anybody fished this venue and had success / a decent reel run ?
If so where did you sit and an idea of what baits proved to be the order of the day ?
Many thanks in advance,
C.C
