Yozuri Poppers

werries

Senior Member
Does anybody know where I can get some of these ....the Yozuri Surface GT Bull popper. I'm battling to find it in GP
 

Gooseman

New member
jy kan angling pro shop probeer in pta, Angling Afrika ceturion, of as jy baie duur wil betaal, mias in Woodmead.
 

werries

Senior Member
thanks ouens, AA het nie van daai spesifieke soort nie, sal nog by ProShop draai. Nie gedink die Bassworld shop sal hê nie maar ek sal gaan kyk,dankie:wfish
 

Gerhard

Sealiner
WaterHond,

Ask Ryan.

I have been there once after they moved to the new shop in Centurion.

Ryan will be able to give your directions...

I hope......
 

Baardman

Senior Member
Hey Waterhond

You take the N1(NE) from Jo-burg to centurion, From the N1 you take the off ramp that says M19(NW)(John Voster), at the robot above the off ramp you take a right to cross over the N1. After crossing the N1 you get another robot (West Avenue) turn left there and take the next street to the right(Bellingham Street). Take this street all the way to the boom gate, enter through the boom gate and go straight. Bass World will be in front of you.

Hope this helps and hope it is correct.
Happy Shopping
 

Baardman

Senior Member
Plesier

Ek was Vrydag by Fishing Pro Shop in Lynwood, dit lyk nie of hulle Yozuri aanhou nie. Laat weet wa jy kry, eks ook opsoek na hulle.

::tight:
 

WaterHond

Senior Member
Ek gaan nie binnekort koop nie, sal 'n oog oop hou en laat weet. Maar ek wil begin stock reg kry vir des fakansie. Elke maand iets kry. $$$ maar min...
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
WH - CHeck out the Poppers on our website... cutom made mate, custom colours etc....

PM me with what you need.
Nepps
 

WaterHond

Senior Member
I am just looking to get more variety of lures for light tackle.

Do you mean this website? I will do a search when I am home. Leaving the office now. Thanks allot though Nepps!! I am interested...
 

WaterHond

Senior Member
Thank Reefer, but like most websites, our firewall blocks it… I am very lucky our firewall haven't picked this website up yet… Will have a look @ home.
 
Top