Where in Mosselbaai

Jamahoo

New member
Hi all

I would appreciate some help. I am a freshwater angler, I would however like to try my hand at saltwater lure fishing (from shore).

I am going to Mosselbaai during Feb 2010.  Does anyone know where in Mosselbaai/Hartenbos are good spots to fish and what lures should I try?

I want to use light tackle and at this stage are not targeting any specific specie.

Many thanks 

 
 

Catch 22

Senior Member
In the Kleinbrak river for small leeries is a good start, pm Definition maybe he has news on whats cooking at the moment, although he is very busy catching PB'S
 

Wernerbloem

New member
Try a camo-worm in the white water at rocks (second beach, Danabay) you won’t be disappointed, just remember if you catch a nice galjoen it must go back.
 

hethom

New member
Take a drive to gouritz rivier mouth, you should have some fun with lures in the mouth. And work your way around there.
Good luck!
 

TOE 007

Sealiner
bass poppers and small plugs will get you a couple of leeries in the Kleibrak , theres millions of them !!
 
Top