Fanie wrote:
I agree I dont want to go the illegal route,but I am tired of all this beuarocratic red tape,we wanted to do the right thing,firstly when we went to pay our registration in JulY they said not to worry the new stickers have not arrived they will contact us,three months later no contact, and secondly the bouyancy issue,its becoming a joke,I went to pay my fishing liscence in January,they did not have the annual liscence forms but I could just fill in the monthly one and they will charge me annual rate,now whats the bet if our intelligent nature conservation officer sees this he is not going to accept my explanation as the actual pathetic reciept they issue is long faded and the amount cant be seenGuys, you realise if you lie about the flotation and you get into trouble you are in deep deep sh2t. This isn't the quick and easy around the law.