Wanted Kamo 360 bait boat

soutie21

New member
Hi Guys

Has anyone got a Kamo 360 bait boat that they might be interested in selling , I'll phone Karel tomorrow see if he has a few second hands Avb cause my peg mate just went to auz and now I realize how much I miss that bait boat

Please contact me on 082 77 three 467 four

Thanks
Darrel
 

VinceM

New member
Very good BB.. Friend of mine bought one about 18months ago. Been used for hardcore sessions almost weekly since then ,and till this day never had a fault on it..

What is your budget ?
 

soutie21

New member
Well I can buy new so I'm easy hey just thought maybe someone had one that they wanted to sell

Will see ass out there not planning a session very soon so will keep my eyes open

Luckly I have the lipo batteries already for the boat so only need a boat , charger and remote

When my mate left to oz he never took his batteries so I have them
And they only a few months old
 
Top