Good day,
I have these brand spanking new ,never been used WAFT Pirate Surf rods for sale. The Ultra Light in 14ft, the Light in 14ft and the medium in 13ft. They are all three peice HMG, complete with "executive" rod tube.
Ultra Light 14ft (2-4oz) @R2200
Light 14ft (3-5oz) @R2200
Medium 13ft (5-7oz) @R2300
If you are interested, I will post pics tonight
Reason for selling: I need cash to finance my next fishing trip.
I have these brand spanking new ,never been used WAFT Pirate Surf rods for sale. The Ultra Light in 14ft, the Light in 14ft and the medium in 13ft. They are all three peice HMG, complete with "executive" rod tube.
Ultra Light 14ft (2-4oz) @R2200
Light 14ft (3-5oz) @R2200
Medium 13ft (5-7oz) @R2300
If you are interested, I will post pics tonight
Reason for selling: I need cash to finance my next fishing trip.