In die laaste 3 weeke in die kaap
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #1 In die laaste 3 weeke in die kaap Attachments IMG-20140816-WA0007.jpg 21.2 KB · Views: 447
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #2 Nog pics Attachments IMG-20140831-WA0037.jpg 49.6 KB · Views: 448
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #3 Snoek loop Attachments IMG-20140819-WA0004.jpg 62 KB · Views: 447
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #4 Mooi sizes ook Attachments IMG-20140824-WA0033.jpg 49.6 KB · Views: 446
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #5 Katonkel ook Attachments IMG-20140831-WA0027.jpg 63.8 KB · Views: 447
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #6 En slender tuna Attachments IMG-20140831-WA0032.jpg 60.4 KB · Views: 447
F fish byt gathered Senior Member Sep 1, 2014 #7 Nog katonkel Attachments IMG-20140831-WA0022.jpg 49.1 KB · Views: 447
D Dr halibut hoffman Moderator Sep 5, 2014 #14 Shoe, I wish I knew those fish were there and all I needed was a canoe when I stayed in that flat overlooking rocklands all those years ago! Had well over my fair share of good waves but if I only knew...haha Well done on those fish!
Shoe, I wish I knew those fish were there and all I needed was a canoe when I stayed in that flat overlooking rocklands all those years ago! Had well over my fair share of good waves but if I only knew...haha Well done on those fish!