Hi fellow fisherman,
Does anybody know of a good fishing spot at the vaal where there is deep water.
I started doing specimen angling about 2 years ago and enjoying it alot.
The problem is most of the dams i fish is very rugged and can't take the wife with.
She has been hassling me to go for a weekend to go and relax, my thinking is a good place at the vaal where I can try my old style (papgooi) and try for some nice cats, but where she will also enjoy it.
Either camping or chalet, but i like to sleep next to my rods if you know what i mean.
i hope there is someone out there that will be able to help me.
Does anybody know of a good fishing spot at the vaal where there is deep water.
I started doing specimen angling about 2 years ago and enjoying it alot.
The problem is most of the dams i fish is very rugged and can't take the wife with.
She has been hassling me to go for a weekend to go and relax, my thinking is a good place at the vaal where I can try my old style (papgooi) and try for some nice cats, but where she will also enjoy it.
Either camping or chalet, but i like to sleep next to my rods if you know what i mean.
i hope there is someone out there that will be able to help me.
