HI All
Is there a chance that you could have a rig that is universal for surf /boat /river without being overkill for river and still handle the surf and boat - off shore drop shoting etc. What would you recommend and if not what is the closest that you could recommend. ( Or do you bite bullet and go 1 x light and 1 x surf )
Have been looking at a Diawa Exceller plus 3000 with Diawa Exceller 8.6 EXF862 HFS as I felt it was soft but had a bit more than a very light river setup or maybe with a Passion stick ?
Just a note to this, I can pay what needs to be for quality but I have a friend who can’t, could anyone recommend a quality setup at the most affordable price so that I could help him get setup as well. :fishn
Is there a chance that you could have a rig that is universal for surf /boat /river without being overkill for river and still handle the surf and boat - off shore drop shoting etc. What would you recommend and if not what is the closest that you could recommend. ( Or do you bite bullet and go 1 x light and 1 x surf )
Have been looking at a Diawa Exceller plus 3000 with Diawa Exceller 8.6 EXF862 HFS as I felt it was soft but had a bit more than a very light river setup or maybe with a Passion stick ?
Just a note to this, I can pay what needs to be for quality but I have a friend who can’t, could anyone recommend a quality setup at the most affordable price so that I could help him get setup as well. :fishn